Friday, August 28, 2009

touchscreen vs netbook


I cant decide whether to buy a touchscreen phone or a netbook. Touchscreen phone would really be nice because i can bring it anywhere and access the web whenever. A netbook on the other hand is really cool its like a baby laptop and i just really want one.

I really dont need either since im allready a proud owner of an Iphone and a a decent desktop, and why am i drooling over these gadgets you may ask?....... Because its there and i got to have one.

For the phone,im eyeing either samsung preston (because its 3g and for sure the amount im dishing out for my unlimited data planwould surely be worth it) or samsung star ( its not 3g but really looks like an iphone) but its less than10k. I also tested lg cookie which is really appealing to the eyes but when played with, it feels like playing with a tupperware mobilephone.

On the other hand i dont really need another phone, this is where netbooks comes in. I've been browsing through alot of reviews and found that netbooks are not that expensive. Its portable and like i said it basically provides all the functionality of a laptop.

I found out that Hp mini are are reasonably priced along with eepc and msi wind. I cant really distinguish any major diff. in specs or maybe its because im a computer moron.




No comments:

Post a Comment