Sunday, August 23, 2009

seafoods

me and my friends went to dampa farmers to celebrate my birthday, guess no amount of text ignoring and call dropping can stop them from dragging me to seafood shrine of manila. Its amazing how the waiters facial feature is somewhat similar to the shrimp we ate. The miso soup is luscious and considering im the one in charge of dishing cash for the bill, i show my protest by eating more than a couple of serving. After the dinner the malls are still open but we cant go out just yet.the rain started to pour and it turned araneta center into a vast lake, navigated not by crocodiles but by even more viscious cab drivers. After the rain, i was patiently waiting for my friends to hand me their gifts( i know that i deserve one each year) and...... i waited.......still clinging to the idea that since malls are just a stone throw away we might just swing by and they may ask me to pick whatever i want for my birthday. Dinner with friends at dampa to celebrate my birthday will never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment